|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Tax Manager | Advisory
- Up to $135,000 package
- Global Top 10 firm
- 25 days leave, flexible working, and annual bonus
One of the world’s largest accounting and consulting firms is looking to bring in an experienced Tax professional to help lead and grow the division throughout the next phase of growth.
They have 6 Australian offices, over 20 partners, 200+ staff and are part of an international network of firms which provides you with national and international career development.
As a member of the advisory team you will be helping clients navigate their way through complex tax issues, providing sound advice and managing regulatory change.
The team has experienced significant growth as of late due to several high-profile client wins which has created this opportunity.
You will come in at the Manager grade and have a direct route through to the Director level and be expected to be active in the firm’s business development activities.
The firm prides itself on the training and development of its staff and operates from a highly modern head office in Sydney which provides one of the best working environments in the industry.
- Income Tax Advisory, Tax structuring & Tax planning
- Tax matters related to trusts and estate planning
- CGT, R&D Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Identify risks and in turn apply global and local risk procedures
- Complete client engagements to a high standard and within agree timeframes
- Training and mentoring of juniors and seniors
- Involvement in business development activities alongside the partners
- CA and/or CTA qualified
- Master of Tax is viewed favourably
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to listed clients would be an advantage but not mandatory
- A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients in depth
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills with a passion for developing junior members of your team
Culture & Benefits
- Additional study support such as M.Tax
- Transfers and secondments domestically and internationally
- Tailored L&D program
- Flexible working options
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates
- Paid membership fees
- Employee and client referral bonus
- Parental leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Active social committee who put on spectacular Christmas, Summer and EOY celebrations.
- Casual Friday and dress for your day.
- Agile workplace