|Salary:||$35-$40 per hour + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Play a pivotal support role within the compliance team
- Be apart of a team who put emphasis on education and growth
- Immediate start
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the inner suburbs. You will be supporting the building and compliance unit in a very busy environment. A great opportunity if you are looking to grow and enhance your local government knowledge and experience. Training and development are what this council holds in high regards.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries regarding building permits
- Email correspondence
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude to grow and learn
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.