|Salary:||$55-60K + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Shift work Monday-Friday- 6:00am-4:30pm/10:00am-6:30pm
- Manage candidate shifts and employment.
- Constant communications between candidates, clients and office staff, regarding shift confirmation, post shifts and any other relevant information to be passed on.
- Handle complaints and issues that may arise with allocated candidates.
- Liaise with facility team leader for inductions of new candidates with facilities.
- Screening of Candidates.
- Interviewing candidates
- Acting as the point of contact with clients
- Compliance Administration
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in recruitment/ administration support.
- Ideally have previous experience in recruitment.
- Experience working in support work would be an added advantage.
- Strong computer literacy, attention to detail and time management is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people.