Business Advisory Manager
- Up to $130k inc super
- Flexible working
- Career progression on a national level
About the Company
This role is with a Top 30 accounting firm with international recognition. Locally, here in Brisbane the team sits around 60+ people, so you will get to work closely with the leadership team and have great visibility within the business, while still having the backing, support, and benefit of working for a big business.
They live and breathe their values, which means they genuinely care about the work they do, the clients they serve, and they have an unwavering commitment to give back to the community in which they work.
Flexible working isn’t just a buzz phrase either, it’s how they operate. Once your feet are under your desk and you’re up and running, you have the freedom to get your work done wherever and whenever you see fit.
About the Role
As a Manager in the Business Advisory team, you will have staff management responsibilities, form part of the leadership team all while being a main point of contact for a block of clients that you will look after.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing, supporting, and training a team of 4 accountants, which includes workflow and review
- Manage your own portfolio of clients. Identify cross selling opportunities where you can
- Attend networking events and get involved in business development activities
- Coordinate and take client meetings
- Provide personalized and strategic advice to your clients
- Develop your team’s capability through training and succession planning
- CA or CPA Qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in the accounting profession and at least 12-months experience as a Manager
- Experienced in managing others
- Able to build and foster strong relationships
- Have high level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave + your birthday off
- Packed social calendar with some of the best Christmas and EOFY parties in Brisbane
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance where family comes first
- Values driven business
- Ongoing training, development, and qualifications no matter what level you are
- Paid professional memberships
- Corporate health insurance and gym membership rates
- A diverse and successful team
How to Apply
Please apply via the link in this advert or send your CV to Adam Wheeler – firstname.lastname@example.org