Position: Business Service Manager
Location: Central Coast
We are thrilled to present a remarkable career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to join our one of our clients as a Business Service Manager in the Central Coast. If you are a strategic thinker with a proven track record in business services, we want to hear from you!
Charterhouse are working with an established, growing boutique firm committed to delivering top-notch business services and unparalleled client satisfaction. Looking for their next addition to the team, who can hit the ground running with their clients and look to improve the business to help with growth. Employed by a family-operated business with a rich industry history spanning over three decades also, providing flexibility with working hours. They take pride in fostering a tight-knit family environment among employees.
You will be a key contributor to their fast-growing business and will help to build their future as well as your own career. Reporting directly to the Partners, you will have responsibility for managing assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of business services, ensuring efficiency and quality.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to enhance service offerings and meet client needs.
- Foster strong client relationships through effective communication and understanding of their business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for business growth.
- 5 + years working in Business Services.
- Proven experience in a managerial role within the business services sector.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strategic thinker with a focus on driving business success.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to elevate your career and contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Highlight your relevant experience and share how your skills align with the requirements of the role.