|Location:||St Leonards, North Sydney Council, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$70k - $80k package|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- 24-month Fixed Term Contract with potential to go permanent
- St Leonards Location/ Work from Home!
- Hands on role overseeing all internal and external corporate communications!
About the Company
This Financial Services Organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications Coordinator to join the team on a 24-month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a truly collaborative role which will see you work effectively across various business units and bringing your communications expertise and interpersonal skills. This role will offer you variety and the chance to be involved in collaborating on key programs.
To be successful in this role, you will have 2+ years' experience in a similar corporate communication focused role.
My client is looking for someone who is a stickler for detail, who is articulate and can collaborate effectively throughout the business with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the creation of internal & external communications
- Manage the communications budget and provide annual reports
- Assist in arranging community and marketing events
- Develop the marketing & communications strategy, contributing to the overall brand
- Communicate with internal teams, to ensure all messaging around their programs are accurate and consistent
- Maintain and continue to grow strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide all round administrative support to the communications function
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications and at least 2+ years’ experience across marketing communications within a corporate environment.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create clear and engaging communications for a wide variety of audiences, including individuals from multicultural backgrounds
- Experienced in MS Suite
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing a varied workload
- High use of initiative and problem-solving skills
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.