|Posted:||6 months ago|
- ASAP Start Temp to Perm/Permanent role
- Sydney CBD
- 1:1 role supporting a Leading Group Executive
About the role:
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing first class support on a 1-1 basis. You will partner with the Group Executive and work collaboratively with his direct reports.
The client is flexible and open to considering candidate on a permanent and temp-to perm basis.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated and successful experience in supporting at C-Suite and Executive level, within a fast-paced environment. We require the successful candidate to be proactive and hit the ground running and have the confidence to work autonomously.
Technology and innovation play a key part in the day-to-day work, therefore advanced knowledge of the MS office suite is required, and cloud-based software.
The company currently offers a hybrid model of working from home and in the office although they are currently working from home in line with current NSW Government guidelines.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management/Email Management
- Stakeholder management
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Expense reconciliation
- Managing budget
- HR Coordination
- Travel coordination
- Event coordination
- Document preparation
- Project coordination
- Liaising directly with Group and C-Suite Executives
- 5 years + in a similar EA/PA role at Executive or C-Suite Level
- Be confident in coordinating events ranging from conferences, lunches, and companywide initiatives
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- High level stakeholder management
- Experienced in MS Suite and outlook
- Solution focused and proactive nature
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Collaborative in their approach to work
- Able to work autonomously and make decisions on behalf of the Group Executive
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au