|Salary:||$45 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- $45 + super
- 2 Month contract with view to extend or go permanent
- CBD & WFH
About the Company
This Global Management Consultancy is looking for a Senior EA to Support 2 Senior Leaders in the business based in the CBD.
About the Role
The role involves a broad range of highly sensitive and time critical tasks, often with competing priorities.
- Provide intensive and effective diary and email management to ensure optimal time management occurs.
- Organise events, functions, meetings and conferences, internally and externally as and when needed.
- Arranging domestic and international travel.
- Coordinate/manage their direct reports work/meetings and diaries where needed.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Expense management.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability dealing with sensitive and confidential issues, also organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Previous finance experience high beneficial.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Open-plan office.
- Activity based working.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Naomi on email@example.com for a confidential discussion