|Salary:||Executive base + bonus|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
An international end-user is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Strategist to take the lead of their Strategy & Outreach Team. As an Executive Manager, you will manage a team of 10 direct reports across defining new cyber security initiatives, supporting the development of critical partnerships with external parties and rising the level of the security awareness across the Group. This role is highly visible as reporting to the Board of Directors on strategic projects and it therefore requires a holistic perspective on cyber security on top of a proven track record in leadership roles.
- Managing a cross-functional team of experts
- Providing to the CISO and Executive Committee strategic advice on cyber security programs and providing related presentations and security briefings
- Driving the cyber security strategy across strategic initiatives, security awareness, security skills development, security communication and media strategy
- Leading research on cyber security best practice and areas of change
- Proven track record in a cyber security role with strategic inputs
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 managing a team of experts
- Ability to navigate in a fast-path and complex environment at enterprise level
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and to take positions on technical content
- Cyber security or Data Protection certifications preferred as CISSP, CISM, SANS Institute
This role will suit well an experienced Senior Manager / Director in a strategic consulting firm or a large corporate. If you have a background in sec ops at manager level and you are looking to a role focusing more on the bigger picture, it could also be of interest. Unfortunately there are no sponsorships available for this role. Please contact Charlotte Bridault @ firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 2 9641 5134 for more details.