- forecasting, year reporting and comparing
- Up to $80 per hour, 4-month assignment
- CBD based role
About the Company
A large public infrastructure organization overseeing several marquee projects. They run multi-$BN programs and are a true market leader within their field of expertise and when it comes to building a better future. You will take charge of one of the main programs for all financial and commercial performance analysis.
Located conveniently in the CBD their offices are accessible from all areas of Sydney and the surrounding area. They flexible working and to to individuals who require bespoke working arrangements.
About the Role
- Track financial performance and provide month-end processing as well as month- end reports
- Summarize and analyze data, prove review from year-to-year movement
- Support Finance Manager
Skills & Experience
- SAP and analyzing experience desired
- Good management skills in budgeting, forecasting and analyzing
- Need a bachelor's degree and management accountant experience
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Issy on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion