- Leading multibillion-dollar Travel, Leisure, & Entertainment Business
- Fun & Supportive Team I Great Mentor I Close to Public Transport
- 12-month FTC I $100,000 - $110,000 + super FTE I Potential to go perm
About the company
You will be working at a leading TL&T provider serving millions of customers each year, visiting multiple locations. You will be working closely with the Finance Manager while supporting the larger Finance Department and business partners.
About the role
- Identifying risks and opportunities within the business and providing commentary on variances
- Revenue reporting and analysis, business partnering with stakeholders in revenue management, sales and marketing
- Supporting Monthly & Quarterly corporate reporting
- Supporting business decision making and identifying business risk
- Business Partnering with finance and non-finance professionals
- Assisting with annual operational and strategic planning process
- Building and pressure-testing new business cases
- Process improvement
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting & finance (CA, or CPA qualification preferred however will consider part-qualified)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience of strong accounting and corporate reporting foundation
- Strong interpersonal skills. We are looking for individuals with strong verbal and written communication credential.
- Someone who likes to think outside the box
- TM1 or other analytical experience preferred
Click APPLY or contact consultant on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.