|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Be part of a dedicated team who want to nurture & challenge their students
- 5 weeks annual leave | L&D opportunities
- Generalist position | Focus on continuous improvement
About the role
This prestigious education provider, based in the Eastern suburbs, are seeking a new addition to their team. Reporting into the Director of HR, who is innovative and supportive, the primary focus of the Human Resources Manager is to provide proactive support, solutions and guidance to leaders on HR & ER matters and work closely with the People & Culture team to provide streamlined HR administration services focusing on continuous improvement and solutions.
- Provide guidance, coaching, support and expertise to the whole business
- Provide advise on Employee Relations, including return-to-work & performance management
- Implementing & reviewing of processes, policies & procedures to ensure alignment with legislation
- Creating and maintaining a healthy, positive and productive workforce
- Assisting in the development of L&D opportunities
- Overseeing OH&S, quality & compliance requirements
- Supporting and initiating key HR projects
As the successful candidate you will;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management and/or Business Management and/or complementary disciplines.
- Demonstrated generalist human resources management experience in a similar role. Education or Professional Services experience is desirable.
- Exceptional Communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams for continued success
- Ability to build and maintain effective and positive working relationships with colleagues, staff and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to foresee problem
- A warm, professional and collaborative attitude towards work
Culture & Benefits:
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Have access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Be part of passionate, collaborative and warm community and be an integral part of that network in ensuring students receive the best possible education.
- 5 weeks annual leave
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter. Alternatively, please call me for a confidential chat on 03 8610 6100.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.