Manager Finance Business Partner Projects | NSW State Government
- NSW State Government
- Duration: ASAP - 22nd April 2024
- Up to $990 per day + super
- Parramatta SQ + WFH available
- SAP & Excel skills
About the role:
Positioned within the Business Partnering team that services key operational divisions with the Finance and Procurement Services branch. Assisting the Director of Finance Business Partner with the given project. You will provide an interface between the business operations and the central Finance team and other interested parties, including Treasury and will provide relevant financial advice that enables senior executives to make decisions regarding the project and its set-up and operations.
- Provide strategic advice and insights to various stakeholders within the business under tight time pressures and negotiate favourable outcomes on their behalf
- Collaborate with various professionals within the finance team to provide strategic analysis and opinions within a dynamic team environment
- Manage people and resources effectively to achieve the best results for the team and broadly for the organization
- Solid stakeholder management and presentation skills to engage the audience of varied seniority
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively key messages with stakeholders, have an adaptive style and influence outcomes
- Experienced in working on projects involving multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines
- Good understanding SAP and Excel and exposure to business intelligence tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business, Economics or Commerce, CPA or CA
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today here on seek or email me at Issy@charterhouse.com.au and send me your related summary experience (coversheet) for this role.