|Salary:||$600 per day + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Previous PMO or Project Administrator experience
- 3 month contract with a view for extension
- Working for a dynamic and progressive Local Government
About the company
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the inner suburbs, in a fast paced role providing specialist administration and coordination support to the PMO Coordinator. You will have a key understanding of financial management.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Maintain project financial information including maintenance of data, checks on the accuracy of project information and cost allocation to projects.
- Processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- Reporting and tracking of staffing and resource management.
- Provide administrative support to on-site staff and managers.
- Arrange and schedule meetings including preparation of papers and minute taking.
- Ensure all databases are kept up to date.
You will have the following:
- Demonstrated PMO or Project Administrator experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of financial management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and TechOne experience desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.