|Location:||Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- Permanent full time
- Adv Excel | Tableau - PowerBI (or equiv)
- SQL | Python preferred
- Permanent full time position for a Pricing Data Analyst | driven, eager to learn and passionate | City outskirts
My client is a reputable global organisation, a leader in their industry and they are looking to recruit a permanent full time Pricing & Data Analyst to join their business.
You will be responsible for working with large data sets, interpreting the information, analysing market trends and competition and dealing with various stakeholders in the business.
Excellent communication skills are key for this role along with an investigative & problem solving mind-set.
Head Office is based in the City outskirts area, close to public transport and parking option on site. A salary of up to $100k+super+bonus is on offer for the right candidate.
- Strong analytical and modelling experience
- Advanced Excel
- Tableau - Power BI
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Key focus points of the role:
- Market and customer analysis
- Analysis of pricing data and KPI's
- Proposition improvement actions based on analysis
- Create models to analyse performance
- Commentary on analysis findings
- Presenting findings to non analyst / pricing stakeholders
Only AU/NZ citizens or permanent residents will be short-listed for this role.
Please apply via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org