|Salary:||$720 per day + Super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- 12 month contract with a view to extend
- Up to $720pd+ super
- Located in the CBD (& WFH)
Improve & maintain of the reputation of this NSW Government Agency through the implementation of both proactive and reactive media and public relations strategies.
- Prepare and dispatch media statements covering all operational-related information utilising a range of media channels.
- Undertake research and monitor state-wide media releases and responses to provide a media monitoring service and strategic communication advice for the organisation..
- Provide timely and accurate responses and correspondence to media issues and inquiries.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with media representatives, managers across this NSW Government Agency.
- Tertiary level qualification in relevant area.
- Open to working out of hours where required.
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com