|Salary:||$67.00 per hr excluding super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Initial 4 month contract with possible extension
- Paying up to $67.00 per hr excluding super
- Currently WFH – offices based in Parramatta – travel may be required
Develop, manage and implement a broad range of programs and projects to support and improve service delivery for this NSW Government Agency.
- Develop, plan and manage a range of projects to deliver initiatives for this NSW Government Agency
- Lead and motivate project team members to support the achievement of project goals.
- Manage and oversee projects including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources and managing budgets; and prepare project related documents to key stakeholders as required, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
- Undertake research, identify and analyse options and recommend solutions
- Provide timely advice and communication to key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with business partners to support the implementation of new products, processes and services
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Current driver’s license - the role may involve travel both locally and regionally, including overnight travel, as required by the business and/or directed. Working from home allowed.
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com