|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our client, the NSW Government is looking for an Office Coordinator/Administrator to join their Dubbo team on a seven-month contract. You will be responsible for inbound and some outbound calls, providing general level of information regarding organisational queries to a mix of customers which can be both internal and external, plus the re direction of these calls to the appropriate internal departments in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone manner, customer service and communication skills and will receive internal and on the job training.
Ability to develop knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and associated policies, procedures and guidelines. Providing frontline services to support the administration of tenures required by government.
- Deliver a timely, consistent and effective frontline client service to a range of external and internal stakeholders and clients
- Provide a full range of tenure, administration and support services including assessing applications, records management and working in a team environment
- Provide timely and accurate advice on routine, tenure administration issues and programs
- Source information, research data and material and maintain the integrity of the information database system
- Effectively managing and prioritising a range of tasks in a high workload and politically sensitive work environment
- Responding to a range of customer enquiries and requests for information and determining the appropriate person to direct them to or the appropriate response
- Maintaining a current knowledge and understanding of the frequently changing agency and business unit policies, procedures, initiatives and protocols
- Decision making
- No direct decision-making responsibility but is accountable for planning and prioritising of daily work
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please select ‘’Apply Now’’ or contact Jessica Vrtaric on 9641 2447 or email@example.com