|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity to provide administration support to a snr Executive Assistant for a Leading Construction firm in the heart of the CBD. With an immediate start, you have the opportunity to work part time, Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day, or occasional 3 days per week, 8 hours per day, pending on work load.
The key to this role is someone who can be intuitive, proactive and flexible, along with strong corporate experience working at a similar level.
The role will present variety in your day with the following:
Key skills/ responsibilities:
- Diary Management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Extensive meeting managements
- Stakeholder management
- Supporting the project teams
- Data entry
- Extracting data from excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise your work while working under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro active approach towards your work
Be part of this amazing culture and a firm who is leading in its field, please apply now.