|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 days ago|
Charterhouse have partnered with a Leading Mid-Tier Firm in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Business Advisory Assistant Manager. This opportunity is progressive, in a lively office environment where your engaging and outgoing personality will thrive.
The position is at the Assistant Manager level which means there will be supervisory duties over a diverse team, as well as portfolio and relationship management, with the chance to progress within the firm to Senior Manager and beyond. The position requires a driven candidate with solid leadership and mentoring experience.
· Business Advisory/Services duties with your client portfolio.
· Preparation of Tax Returns for all entity types.
· Training and Developing junior members of the accounting team.
· Growing the client portfolio for the business.
· Growing the headcount of the Business Advisory function.
· Proven experience working within Business Advisory/Services.
· Exceptional and demonstrable track record with accounting standards.
· Experience in Leadership and Mentoring junior and intermediate accountants.
· Prior experience in analysing and assisting with improving the workflow for a team of accountants.
· CA/CPA Qualified.
What's on offer?
· The opportunity to work for a market-leading, Mid-Tier brand.
· The chance to progress quickly into a Manager and Senior Manager position.
· Management of a high performing Business Advisory team.
· Chance to work in a collaborative, dynamic and sociable office.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager to step into and cement themselves as a Leading member of the Business Advisory team within this practice, before progressing to Senior Manager level after 3-6 years.
If you or someone you know are looking for that next big opportunity and this looks like that opportunity then please apply to this advert, or contact Chris Du Preez on firstname.lastname@example.org.