|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Tax & Business Advisory)
- Progression to a management role
- Work life balance – work from home & office
- AFR TOP 20 mid-tier firm
About the firm
This is a global organisation who provide a full-service solution to a diverse range of clients from large corporate organisations to privately owned businesses as well as high net worth individuals. The Sydney CBD has 27 directors and 170 staff.
This firm shows excellent consistent growth greater than 10% year on year, offering their staff an attractive training programme and a flexible work-life balance. It isn’t a surprise to see on the back of this they have impressive retention rates with their staff being their most valued and important asset. The work is very interesting and extremely diverse, and you will benefit from excellent mentorship from Partners that take a hands-on approach and want to see you succeed.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients from SMEs to large $100 million groups with multiple entities.
- Provide strategies to clients in relation to budgeting & cash flow planning, tax structuring, tax planning, business structuring etc.
- Support the Partners and assist with the strategic direction of the firm
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings
Culture & Benefits
- Work from home options
- Ongoing training and development
- Study and professional membership support
- CSR activities and social events
- Up to date cloud technology
- Picnic days, team celebrations & monthly drinks
- Financial planning services
- Mentoring program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sporting events and tournaments (CAANZ).
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a really positive environment where your skills will be nurtured, and your career taken to the next level.
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0405994948.