|Posted:||6 months ago|
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, skilled and motivated individual to join our client's organisation. This company is an industry leader in their sector, based in the CBD with new modern offices and an incredible "vibrant" working environment.
This is a busy and varied role which is focused on a combination of duties; firstly, communicating with the business, stakeholders and working across various teams, secondly, being skilled in data handling, producing reports and identifying trends, and lastly, general admin responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Prepare an annual business plan
- Monitor organisational performance against business plan
- Establish professional working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advise managers on the development of KPIs
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills - must!
- Skilled in handling large amount of data and analytical capability to interpret the data and produce reports
- Problem solving skills
This is very well suited to those who are team orientated, like interacting with people/stakeholders and have a passion for data and organisation!
If this position is of interest to you and sounds like a role you'd thrive in, please ''APPLY' or contact Suzanne Howe and send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org