|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Multinational automotive company
- Fully maintained vehicle included
- Inner West location with onsite parking
Based in Newington you will report directly to the Dealer Business Manager and support the Dealer Business Team of this leading automotive company to manage a portfolio of dealers in all aspects of sales and after sales.
About the role:
- Manage the customer experience and identify gaps where improvements can be made on dealer performance.
- Regular analysis and reporting on activities to help improve customer service.
- Coordination of dealer meetings and events.
- Assisting with marketing activities.
- Assist with sales and after sales coordination, including vehicle inspections, warranty checks and insurance parts management.
- Tertiary qualification in Business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate persuasively and build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail orientated.
- Dealership operations and/or motor vehicle experience highly regarded.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Isabel Petroni 02 9641 2424 / email@example.com