|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Company:
Global, luxury FMCG company based in Sydney CBD on the lookout for a Master data Officer on an immediate basis for an initial period of 11 months.
About the Role:
This position is required to create, control and manage the master data of business-critical systems to ensure all Operations, Finance and Sales functions have accurate data. The role involves auditing the system and addressing inaccuracies and areas of concern. The successful candidate is expected to be a data custodian who has ownership of the data, maintains accuracy and currency of the assigned data, and implements data policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines concerning data access and management.
Material Master File
- Owner of all material master data in a range of IT systems including SAP ECC, SAP B1, Salesforce, Shopify etc. Ensure full consistency of data
- Complete end-to-end material master data creation, modification and deactivation of all types of SKU (stock-keeping unit)/Stock items throughout the supply chain
- Act as a coordinator between all the internal departments and external stakeholders involved in the management of articles master data.
- Take ownership of POSM (point of sales material) master data management. Complete POSM master data cleansing and build a database.
- Create and manage material master data in the POS (point-of-sales) systems of all three wineries
- Champion pricing management for SAP ECC and SAP B1
- Creation and maintenance of all pricing master data records including wholesale price, allowances, rebates, excise in ERP systems. Ensure full consistency of data in all systems.
- Liaise with sales team and customer service to ensure discounts and rebates are accurately loaded and extended in the SAP and troubleshoot any pricing related queries
Vendor Master File
- Take ownership of vendor data management process. Create and maintain of all vendor master data records for Moet Hennessy and Estates and Wines. Ensure consistency of overall data.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to ensure problems regarding vendor master data being resolved on timely basis.
- Maintain internal master data files and provide information to internal stakeholders as per required
Customer master file
- Take ownership of customer data management process for Estates and Wines. Create and maintain of all vendor master data records. Ensure consistency of overall data.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to ensure problems regarding customer master data being resolved on timely basis.
Other miscellaneous master data
- Monthly update of exchange rates in all three wineries’ SAP
- Perform excise rates for AU and NZ on half yearly/yearly basis
- Staff internal order setup
Implementation and improvement of business processes and systems instructed by the senior operations manager
- Perform master data extraction and ad hoc analysis as required
- Manage master data assistant. Set KPIs and monitor monthly performance
- Previous experience in a similar type position is a must
- Previous experience with SAP ECC and B1 would be highly advantageous
- Accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage complex data sets and flows
- Ability to understand complex IT systems
- Attention to detail