|Posted:||14 days ago|
- Located in the Inner West
- Boutique Design and Construction Contractor
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading business in the design/construction space.Great people, creative environment with a possibility to extend.
The main responsibilities for the role are:-
- Assist with the management, implementation and continuous improvement of their OH&S, Quality, Environmental and other corporate systems to ensure compliance under AS 14000, and AS4801 (current accreditation).
- Timely management in amending our accredited QSE system (AS4801, AS14000, ISO14001:2004) to achieve compliance with implementation audits (carried out by a third party)
- Assist with maintaining FSC accreditation
- Timely management and reporting to maintain their Best Practice Accreditation under the NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration (DSTA).
- Assist in running education and training programs for employees.
- In conjunction with site management teams ensure complete documentation compliance on government agency projects.
- Managing the preparation of relevant documents associated with this role for incorporation into expressions of interest, tender proposals and the like.
- Acting as their QSE Representative for this role at a project level.
- Assisting project teams prepare all site specific documentation associated with this role.
- Engage site personnel and actively assist in achieving compliance across company operations.
- Any other related or associated duties required.
- Working towards maintaining, complying with, and contributing to the effectiveness of the Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements implemented in their Integrated Management System in accordance with the applicable management standards (AS/NZS 4801, ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
- Perform Inductions
- Issue and close out NCRs
- Issue and close out CARs
- Emergency Response/Preparedness
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Incident, injury & near miss reporting
- Incident investigation
- Experience with QSE (4 years plus)
- Construction experience is desirable but not essential
If you're a QSE Coordinator then please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to email@example.com