|Posted:||4 months ago|
This global organisation has a recognisable brand with some outstanding benefits.
This role plays a pivotal role in the managing the forecasting and budgeting process , monitoring financial performance against plans and the application of a business partnering model in supporting the business.
- Partner with relevant departmental managers and provide professional advice and support from a financial acumen point of view
- Lead the review of the allocated monthly department budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial controls.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual result reporting in the global financial reporting.
- CA/CPA qualified, with a tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Experience working with a large ERP, SAP would be preferred
- Proven experience in planning forecasting and analysis.
- Strong stakeholder management skillset
- Strong excel Skills