|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Supervisor / Junior Manager (Tax & Business Advisory)
- Progression to a management role
- Opportunity to manage a diverse client portfolio
- Multidisciplinary firm offering tax accounting, business advisory, superannuation, legal, valuations, asset protection, estate planning and business broking
About the firm
This firm shows excellent consistent growth greater than 10% year on year, offering their staff an attractive training programme and a flexible work-life balance. It isn’t a surprise to see on the back of this they have impressive retention rates with their staff being their most valued and important asset. The work is very interesting and extremely diverse, and you will benefit from excellent mentorship from Partners that take a hands-on approach and want to see you succeed.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients from SMEs to large $100 million multi-entities
- Provide strategies to clients in relation to budgeting & cash flow planning, tax structuring, tax planning, business structuring etc.
- Support the Partners and assist with the strategic direction of the firm
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings
- Senior/Supervisor level accountant keen to manage their own portfolio and step up into a Junior Manager level.
- At least 5 years’ experience within public practice
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Solid communication skills with the ability to liaise directly with clients
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a really positive environment where your skills will be nurtured, and your career taken to the next level.
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0296415107