Connecting...

Team Assistant

Job details

Location: NSW - Sydney
Salary: $65K package
Discipline:
Reference: Ad-19614
Posted: 5 months ago

Job description

  • Team Administrator within Construction/Property Industry
  • A rapidly growing business based in Sydney CBD
  • Excellent salary and package 

This is an exciting opportunity to join a Property/Construction Consultancy, working closely with senior leaders, you'll be responsible for supporting the team in general administration duties.  

About the company
My client is a management and delivery consulting practice who provides project management, cost management and construction advisory and consulting services for public and private sector clients across all of Australia and New Zealand.

About the role
The Team Administrator will be required to take the lead in the preparation, finalisation and lodgement of tenders which takes up 60% of this role. The remaining 40% of the role is providing administration support to the office team and supporting our Office Manager.

You will be required to:

  • Understand the strategic agenda of the Office Manager and the wider team in order to provide support and assistance at all times
  • Assist in the daily management and workflow of the Office/Team by intercepting incoming communications, prioritising tasks and filtering through necessary actions.
  • Calendar management maximising time efficiency to action workflow without interruption
  • Complete projects & confidential assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities & making adjustments to project plans as required.  

About you

  • Exceptional attitude, communication, inter personal skills and resilience are key to success in this role
  • Strong attention to detail and a high level of document formatting experience required.
  • Advanced Word, Outlook& PowerPoint, Intermediate Excel
  • Basic to Intermediate Visio skills would be highly beneficial
  • At least 3 years’ experience supporting and coordinating high-performing teams  

What next
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / indra@charterhouse.com.au
 

This job has expired!