|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
My client is a Chartered Accounting firm based in Leichhardt offering timely and cost-effective services to both individuals and businesses.
They consist of a team of accountants and business consultants dedicated to providing the highest quality accounting, taxation, bookkeeping and business advisory services.
About the Role
- Greeting visitors and clients of the business
- Handling and directing all inbound calls
- Handling of incoming mail and preparation of mail to send
- Booking couriers, building maintenance, coordinating deliveries
- Maintaining and ordering of stationery and office amenities
- Monitoring incoming correspondence (including emails and social media messages) and actioning as appropriate
- File and document management
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- All Microsoft applications – Word (advanced), Powerpoint (Intermediate), Excel (Basic) and Outlook (advanced)
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
How to Apply
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org