||$63,351 - $71,743 + super
||11 days ago
- Great CBD Location
- Positive and Collaborative Team Culture
- Opportunity for growth and development
This fantastic opportunity is working with one of the largest education bodies in Australia, which is located in Melbourne's CBD fringe. This supportive and upbeat team are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to come on board on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be working closely with another senior administrator to provide administrative support to the Finance Team.
- Reception and phone answering support for staff in the Accounting team
- Prepare correspondence, briefing papers, template letters, and policy documentation.
- Assist in the organisation of team events, training events and forums (e.g. catering)
- Facilitate purchase order approvals
- Assist in the collation and processing of monthly travel reimbursement claims for the
- Data entry and reporting
- Organise security access request forms for new staff members
- Coordinate the purchase of office stationery and equipment orders
- Minute taking and distribution of agendas occasionally required
- Other duties as required by the Leadership team.
- Ideally previous experience as a Team Assistant or Senior Administrator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- High attention to detail is a must
- High level of technology skills
- Maintain professionalism
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Must have a current WWCC and Police Check, or willing to obtain
- Extremely welcoming and inclusive culture
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the role
- Support you working from home through lockdown
If this sounds like you please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.