- Commercial Analyst with immediate start
- Hybrid working model
- $500 - $600 + super day rate
- 6 months to permanent opportunity
About the Company
Multinational consumer brand on the lookout for a Commercial Finance Analyst initially on a 6-month contract. For the right candidate, a permanent opportunity is available for you to step into the retail industry with growth and expansion plans. You will be closely working with the CFO and business partnering with non-finance functions to help and support business decision making.
This role will be suitable for someone with system transformation and data migration background especially with Power Bi tools.
Reporting to the CFO, the Commercial Finance Analyst will be directly responsible for:
- Partnership with sales & operational leadership, driving understanding and optimisation alongside analysis for end-to-end margin management.
- Commercial analysis of pricing, inventory, and logistics cost
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Supporting the CFO with financial reporting, models, and analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting and actuals variances
Skills & Experience
- Power BI experience
- Finance or Commerce degree
- Must have experience business partnering with non-finance functions, preferably sales and operational teams
- Supply chain and logistics background highly desirable
- Must be available to start straight away and commit to a 6-month assignment and who’s looking for a career progression in the commercial space
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a role they can really commit to be part of a division going through lots of change and bringing in new projects. It will suit someone who likes a challenge and can be flexible and adaptable to moving briefs and lots going on.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion