|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Great office culture | Highly reputable business
- Working for a leader in their industry
- Great growth and experience potential
Exciting opportunity to work for an Australian owned global construction business for a skilled Data Administrator on a temporary basis.
About the company
Join a leading property firm, who is regarded in Australia one of the best employees to work for. Working culture inclusive, supportive and a great learning platform. This role is suitable for a strong administrator available to start immediately on a 3 month temporary basis gaining experience within a great company!
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Data administration
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as directed, ie. filing and photocopying, stationary orders
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls to appropriate staff through a switchboard
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Efficient and effective review and validation of job data
- Technical administrative support
Skills / requirements:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be professional
- Experience working in a administrative role
- High attention to detail crucial
- Competency with IT systems - MS office suite ideal
- Must have a current driving license as you may be required to travel between 2 sites
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Demonstrate initiative and sound problem solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Supportive team culture
- Immediate start opportunity
- Potential for contract extension
- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
- Working for a highly reputable business
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.