|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Global branded FMCG business, premium products
- Commercial analysis and business opportunities
- South Sydney Location
This company is a premium branded FMCG company, with operations spanning globally, boasting a portfolio of over multiple brands. It's famous heritage dates back over a number of years making it one of the most recognised and respected FMCG's in the world. Proud of its high-performance culture, the company is now recruiting for a commercially astute and ambitious candidate to play an active role in the ongoing success of its NSW business.
The finance business partner for the manufacturing side of the business, you will partner the divisional operational teams providing decision-support, investment analysis and recommendations to maximise efficiencies. This will include leadership of month end, supporting development and reviewing performance of the overall strategy for function, and evaluation of individual business cases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the interface between the plant, head office finance, and the wider commercial business to achieve deliverables
- Extensive performance analysis around cost (materials, labour, plant costs) and volumes (yield analysis, wastage, etc.)
- Engaging with senior stakeholders within the business to better understand their requirements and financial deliverables
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and general accounting duties as required in excessively busy periods
Requirements will include:
- Proven advanced management reporting skills in supporting operational teams
- Must have a background in a large product-based industry, ideally FMCG or related Consumables type business
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, you will be linking plant controllers to the front-office commercial teams
- Excellent systems and IT skills, you will need a strong track record with Excel
Relevant tertiary finance qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA) is essential, key will be your ability to utilise your ability to learn the set-up and understand where efficiencies can be achieved.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JN-157348