|29 days ago
- Play a key role in collaborative information management team, with a focus on community values
- Previous Local Government experience is highly regarded and experience within mailroom duties is a must
- Initial 6 month contract, could lead to longer term opportunities
About the company:
A great opportunity to work with an excellent Local Government authority, be responsible for the day to day running of the mail room and records management.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Coordination of mail received and collected
- Scanning & registering documents
- Outgoing mail lodgement and sorting and registering of items from general mailbox
- Inbox management
- Providing customer service to internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and implement improved work procedures and practices
- Adhoc administration as required
You will have the following:
- Mailroom duties and records management experience
- Either qualifications in Information Management or have proven experience within the field
- PDF manipulation Be process driven and maintain strong accuracy
- Proficiency with the MS Suite
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
- The ability to manage multiple tasks each with competing deadlines
- Grow your Local Government knowledge and understanding.
- Work with a Community based organisation and help drive and deliver change.
- Immediate start opportunities.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace