|Salary:||Up to $85,000 + Super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- PA/Team Assistant role for Corporate Audit Team
- Sydney CBD | Onsite
- Up to $85,000 + Super
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and driven PA/Team Assistant to work for a leading advisory institution.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s leading advisory institutions.
The team requires dynamic, proactive and flexible PA/TA with advanced MS Office skills to work alongside them to ensure the smooth running of their department.
You will be required to:
- Provide efficient, professional delivery of administrative and business support.
- Extensive diary management – scheduling meetings, managing correspondence and ensuring an effective use of banker’s time.
- Provide secretarial/administrative support on a priority basis.
- Schedule meetings and monitor the Senior Managers diary.
- Reconciliation of monthly expenses for the team in Concur ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Coordinating internal/external meetings with client/stakeholders – including liaising with EAs and arranging room bookings.
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint – this is a key requirement to the position.
- Provide administrative support to the business management team.
- Prepare minutes to meetings, update actions and follow up with stakeholders.
- Business Continuity Management administration support.
- Provide administrative support on large projects (printing papers, following up with stake holders, booking meetings).
- Previous experience in a Senior Assistant position
- Superior communication skills and ability to prioritise
- Efficient, organised and capable with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to push back
- Professional approach towards work environment
- Solid knowledge of current and proposed superannuation
For further information please contact Mani Tannoury or send through you most recent cv to email@example.com