|Salary:||$38 - $44 per hour plus super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Contract until mid February
- Working in the office, based in inner Eastern suburbs
- Paying $38 - $44 per hour plus super
This Local Council are seeking a hardworking and dedicated individual to help within their Communications department over the Christmas period and into February. Reporting to the Creative Coordinator, this position will be responsible for delivering high quality printed materials across the Council departments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and deliver Council’s in-house print production and distribution service
- Assist across Council with a number of projects requiring printed collateral
- Dealing with print requests from various departments and advising on timeframes
- Maintain relationship with external agency to organise larger print orders
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrated experience working with printed materials
- Proven experience dealing with confidential information and communicating at all levels
- Reliable, proactive and personable work manner
- Ability to prioritise and deal with competing priorities
Join this truly collaborative and welcoming team. This organisation prides itself on it’s positive impact on the community with the services they offer.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please get in touch today to learn more, 0424 475 424 or firstname.lastname@example.org