|Salary:||$40-45 + Super|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- $40-45+ Super.
- Sydney CBD.
- Immediate start until Christmas shutdown with potential to extend!
About the role:
I am seeking an experienced Team Assistant/PA for a temporary role in Sydney CBD.
This role will be an immediate start and so candidates will need to be immediately available. The office currently offers a hybrid model of working from home and also working in the CBD. Training and onboarding will be completed in the office.
This is a perfect opportunity to earn money whilst looking for your next longer-term role!
The ideal candidates will have 2 years + years corporate experience in a Team Assistant/Personal Assistant support role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing and able to support three Directors with their administrative needs.
Due to the short-term contracts, we are looking for candidates who can confidently 'step in' when required and provide an exceptional service to our clients!
You will be required to:
- Diary Management.
- Meeting coordination.
- Handling incoming enquiries via email and telephone.
- Event coordination.
- Assisting with general administration.
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events.
- Assist the wider EA and administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- At least 2-3 years Team Assistant/PA experience.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure.
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now!