||$60k + Super
||7 months ago
- Permanent role!
- Great office culture!
- Brand new offices in Sydney CBD.
- $60K + Super.
I am looking for an experienced Team Assistant/Candidate Manager to join a high performing sales team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working as a Team Assistant/ Candidate Manager within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
This role will require someone to take the lead within the Team Support, to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the admin function. As the Candidate Manager, you will be supporting a team of 5-8 consultants in a high performing sales environment.
Duties within the role will include:
- Act as the main contact for candidate enquiries.
Handling incoming enquiries.
Required skill set:
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team.
- Strong experience in MS Suite.
- A real team player.
- Stakeholder management.
- Previous experience in working in a Recruitment/Sales Industry would be advantageous.
If you meet the above criteria please follow links to apply.