|Posted:||20 days ago|
My client, a well established business in the not-for-profit sector, requires a Commercial Finance Analyst to cover the incumbent whilst on Maternity Leave. This organisation/sector has experienced some major changes with regards the funding procedures, and their positive and supportive team has been integral to the fluidity of the transformation process. The person that is chosen for this role will have similar ethics and values in terms of dedication to their role as well as a helpful and collaborative approach.
The role is for 12 months and is to start in early May.
Your role will be responsible for taking ownership of the financial analysis for ''New Business'' to include tender costing and budget preparations plus advisory services to internal Service Managers.
Duties to include but not limited to :
- Provide analysis on various aspects of the business as required by senior management
- Review forecasting analysis
- Provide financial insights/trends in form of reports
- Partner with internal finance personnel to improve reporting
- Advice regards service models, staffing and targets
- Advice regards changes and impacts
- Preparation of budgets for new business, work cover premium
- Budget recommendations for approval/rejections (Internal funding requests)
- Create service models for tenders
- Support regards financial implications of senior level decisions
- Collaborate with other finance managers and staff to compile costings for tenders
- Assist with preparation of board papers (and presentation) to committee
Expertise in relation to commercial/business viabilities of service-providing tender opportunities, including advisory services within the Not-for-Profit sector is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role in another not-for-profit organisation, along with the following attributes :
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Project management skills - ability to deliver on large/multiple projects
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solving skills
- Full time work rights for Australia
- Current Valid drivers licence
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Not listed on Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List