|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
In your new role you will ultimately be responsible for providing professional research and development services and advice relating to transport planning projects, programs, systems and services impacting across the design, planning and delivery activities of the Sydney Metro program of works that contribute to the achievement of program objectives
- Project manage the technical assessments for transport integration outcomes including management of procurement, contracts, project schedule, risk (safety and non-safety), budget and quality.
- Manage transport planning activities, risks and issues for Sydney Metro Northwest systems requirements and standards, options investigations, modelling, cost impacts and planning approvals to support Day One Sydney Metro Northwest operations.
- Provide advice relating to transport planning projects, technical assessments, programs, systems and services that contribute to meeting social, economic and environmental needs, ensuring that they are value for money and meet applicable legal, regulatory, policy and strategic planning frameworks.
- Develop policies, processes and systems as required, apply the relevant tools and techniques and ensure proposals and plans are informed by robust analysis, improved customer outcomes.
- Manage the interface with key stakeholders through liaison with delivery partners, relevant divisions of TfNSW, other Transport agencies, local councils, property owners, neighbouring businesses and adjacent developers to ensure timely and effective program collaboration as well as resolution of issues.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Tertiary education in Transport Planning or other related disciplines
- Knowledge of legislation and policies governing transport and land use planning in New South Wales
- Proven capacity to assess transport implications at all stages of the planning process and the development of effective and cost-efficient solutions for a variety of transport related issues
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply