|Salary:||$33.00 per hour|
|Posted:||18 days ago|
- Must have a valid working with children’s check
- Work for a local council who encourage professional development
- You will have experience working in local government
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority, supporting project managers and the building projects coordinator.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Management and reporting on the Project Development mailbox
- Project Development contract administration, including, processing of accounts, maintaining and reconciling of financial summaries
- Prepare and facilitate the Capital Works program reports
- Keep current and maintain data, and relevant information for Capital Works program
- Keep current and maintain Project Management Framework (PMF) documentation
- Facilitate and support the Project Development portfolio
- Provide reports and advice on risk, OH&S matters
- Provide information and advice in response to general enquiries
- Support the Project Managers with procurement requirements and contract management expectation
- Report and coordinate on Project Development Financials to the Finance Department
- Adhoc duties as required.
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience, ideally for a Local Government
- Demonstrated understanding of building construction and facility matters
- Knowledge and experience in financial management
- Demonstrated experience in contract and program administration
- Strong knowledge and experience with computer operating systems
- Great time managed time and budget management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace