|Salary:||$500 p/d + Super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 12 month contract
- $500 p/d + Super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will support and assist the Project Director, working with project teams through project governance and formation to deliver major capital works outcomes.
- Implement, monitor and update systems to ensure that time and cost targets for projects are established and timeframes and project budgets are met and to ensure Work Health Safety compliance on all projects.
- Coordinate the procurement of project managers, design teams and building contractors and monitoring the acquisition of furniture and equipment for individual projects and program.
- Contribute to the financial management of projects by processing payments and variations, and completing reports and journals via SAP.
- Collaborate effectively with other support functions and report to more than one stakeholder.
- Ensure probity processes relating to the issues concerning procurement, contracting arrangements and outcomes are in place, undertaken and reviewed.
- Coordinate the delivery of individual projects as directed and applying best practice project management principals in order for time, cost, quality, safety and regulatory compliance, and stakeholders' expectations to be met.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or relevant field and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in planning and/ or delivery of construction projects to a value of more than $5 million.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Driver’s license.
- Must be fully vaccinated to commence this position.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771